Monday, June 18, 2012

Lazy day...



The Monday blahs have struck...

What do you have for dinner when you don't want to cook?  I had bought some cajun roast beef at the deli over the weekend and had some texas toast left from Saturday's breakfast so sandwiches were the obvious answer.

This panini is cajun beef and provolone cheese with leaf lettuce and tomato and a light schmear of light mayo.  Some baked Lays on the side and call it dinner.  Glad my darling husband/best friend likes roast beef sammi's.  I didn't have to do much talking to get this simple menu cleared.

I do believe I will have some more sorbet for dessert.  Lazy day...

Tomorrow I will be back to the kitchen whipping up something new.  In fact I already have a head start because some things just taste better for the wait.  Come back tomorrow to see what it is...

1 comment: