Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Nothing really

It's been awhile since I wrote about our food.  With storms and no internet and a few days of not feeling well things sort of got lax.

Never fear.  We have eaten, just a lot of repeat dinners that I have already shared recipes for.  I didn't realize until I started this blog just what a rut I was in regarding the culinary world.  I really must dig out some of those recipe books sitting on my shelf and be more adventurous.  I thought I would catch up on some of the dinners we have had so here goes...





 This is a repeat of the Zatarain's recipe.  I did switch out the type, went from the dirty rice to the jambalaya mix.  Worked out just as well and was just as hot.



This is a repeat of the rosemary chicken and potatoes with bacon asparagus.  Can't get it often enough.




   And last but not least, a cheeseburger on ciabatta...yummmm

and raspberry chai ice tea!!!






It was all wonderful and satisfying!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment